Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Latest Project


Our newest project is a newborn goat we named "Minnie" (as in Minnie Mouse). She is a bottle-fed baby who we just adopted. Hopefully we'll have her integrated into the herd by month's end. Isn't she a cutie?

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I was viewing the family blogs and I spotted yours on Jodys. I have been at the FBI National Academy for seven weeks and I am on the downhill side. It will be nice to return home. I have been acting like a college kid again with research papers, reports and oral presentations. The first week seemed like a month. Since them time has been going by fast. I have spent to week ends with Debi, she lives 160 Miles from Quantico,VA where the FBI Academys is located. I will be going there for memorial day week end. Well I just thought I would say Hi. Keep up the farming. Terry